Roll Up! roll Up! Watch the daring death defying mice jump through the ring of fire!
A little rummage around in our crafts cupboard found some wooden cotton reels, pipe cleaners and red felt to create a ring of fire for the most daring of mice.
Here's what you'll need:
- a pipe cleaner
- cotton reel
- red felt
- colouring pens or paints
- fabric glue
- Cut a strip of felt 3cm smaller than the length of your pipe cleaner and about 5cm wide
- Using fabric glue, glue the pipe cleaner to the felt so that it sits in the centre and has 1.5cm free at either end, fold over the felt and press firmly
- Now cut into the fabric to create very rough triangles of various sizes to give a flaming appearance.
- Decorate your cotton reel.
- Bend the flaming pipe cleaner into a hoop shape and push the two ends together inside the hole of the cotton reel.
you're now ready to perform your daring ring of fire act.
Find the mice here
You can discover the Circus Here!