Any excuse to turn a day into a party. We've been busy planning our halloween night. Looking for ways to transform the house and fun things to make and do. Here's some of our favourite and noteworthy things that have inspired and kept the kids busy and entertained as their excitement builds up.
Top to bottom / left to right:
1. A perfect pink pussy cat pumpkin via charlotte
2.Giant haunted house colouring poster - this has been at are our table all week and the kids are loving it... even though they did the same last year. Its a winner and older children will enjoy using it to get even more creative with detail.
3. Pop up mad laboratory - we've earmarked this one for a halloween game. Everything here is ready to print and its the perfect party inspiration for all ages.
4. bat buddies - recycling at its cutest
5. A perfect pink pussy cat pumpkin via charlotte
6. EEK! free printable - from previous blog post here
7. printable eye - these eyes dotting around a room or as a backdrop on a wall is pretty spooky
8. paper plate eyes - fro previous blog post here
9. ghost tassels - a beautiful and simple way to add a little ghostly softness to the halloween decor.
10. bag 'o' bones invitations - We just sent our invitations and these were our favourites. Use black envelopes and a chalk pen to write the address.
Take a look at more printables, crafts and ideas form our previous blog here