Tuesday 13 August 2013

Bobo Choses - Junes Lullaby ssssshhhh.......



















Bobo Choses has arrived, carried on a breeze from Spain with the sound of a lullaby. A collection full of musical references designed with hand drawn illustrations featuring daddy's guitar and trumpets alongside rain drops, trees, and western style cowboy hats it's a tribute to all the lullabies sung by parents to their children as they fall asleep.

A dreamy collection making the autumn and winter sound and feel like a lullaby


June's Lullaby

Listen to my voice my little June,
The day is ending
Chinese shadows will come to give you company
as I leave the room.
They will change their shape and colour.
Listen to my voice my little June.
The day is ending.
They will make you laugh until you fall asleep.
While you close your eyes, you will say:
This is a guitar, this is a volcano
this is a trumpet, this is my mum
Listen to my voice my little June.
The day is ending
and you still have all night to play.
Tomorrow, if you wish, tell me about it.
But now, goodnight.goodnight...
this is a guitar, this is volcano.
this is trumpet this is my mum
Listen to my vpoice my little June
This is your lullaby song.


                                                   - lyrics by Felipe Cano


take a look at the new collection here





1 comment: