This weekend we've needed some quick, surefire and silly fun. These paper cup shooters are the closest thing to instant gratification of the diy craft variety.
Pinging mini marshmallows and later, once those were either lost or eaten, screwed up secret messages (I know where mum keeps the chocolate biscuits), and woollen pom pons we made on a fork.
These would make great party games, silly afternoon fun and as they're super easy to make you'll be playing a game of sitting room ping-pong in minutes.
Here's what you'll need:
- paper cups (plastic ones will crinkle and crush)
- cut the bottom of the paper cup out.
- cut the rounded end of a balloon off.
- tie a knot in the end of the balloon, as you would if it were blown up.
- stretch the balloon over the open bottom of the paper cup.
To shoot: hold the cup, pull back the balloon and release!
*caution* this shooter can be pretty powerful. NEVER shoot towards people's faces, bottoms I feel are fine, but NEVER faces!
Discover more fun things to make in our Monday Makeries here