Friday 22 February 2013

My Heart, My Home, My Style


I spend a lot of time in my kitchen; morning, noon and night and all the snack-grabbing, at-the-table-doing-homework and catching-up-with-friends-over-a-cuppa times in between. When I think of my kitchen its full of colour, full of flavour, full of inspiration to cook big beautiful stupendously scrumptious dishes. Its about fun, the noise of banter with friends and family whilst whipping up platters of that oh so splendid homemade food. I think colour. I think large plates passed around a noisy table of chatter with friends.  I see cups filled with daisies the children freshly picked  from a morning in the park placed next to mismatched napkins that sit together at the table unique and treasured as each of its guests.



Practical no longer equates dull. We try to echo this with a collection in the boutique where the kitchen isn't just a place to cook but a place to get a kick out of cooking.  The kitchen is the heart of the home and we want to hear it beating, we want it to feel alive! Give me colourful jugs with utensils spilling out, bright melamine mixing bowls, storage jars, a rainbow of cups and cutlery, baskets full of colourful flavours, and spice boxes to take my taste buds on a journey far far away. 



Take 1 large dose of practical, add a bag of great design followed by a large cup of versatility then stir in masses of style. It's delicious! 




A kitchen for entertaining as much as for rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in. Because that's our style!

There are more pieces on their way too so be sure to keep in the loop as we await their arrival.






No comments:

Post a Comment