Friday 8 July 2011

Pinboard Picks by Chic Little Baby Blog

Chic Little Baby was the first place to feature Sisters Guild with our very first interview on the day we launched, much to our excitement.  As someone with an eye for imaginative design Maggie could immediately see what Sisters Guild was all about.

Maggie is just as passionate as us about the designers and collections we bring together in the Sisters Guild Boutique. She certainly knows about style, as a fashion journalist who has written for Vogue, Observer and Time out, and with the fabulous Chic Little Baby blog being part of Vogue's blog hub. With a daughter Evie and another girl on the way Maggie's taste is ultimately beautiful and feminine and this shows in the things she has picked:



With another little girl on the way this summer, I absolutely adore this cotton set by I Love Gorgeous  Such a sweet label and unashamedly girly, it's right up my alley!

I bought this Rice hobby horse for Evie for Christmas and she loves it (almost as much as me!) It's so nostalgic.

This
Maileg Princess & the Pea bed is a classic. I would have just adored it when I was a child and I'm sure my girls will too.

A
big round floor cushion with a red flower on it: is there anything more I need in life? This is next on my list for my little ones' nursery and will no doubt be borrowed by mummy too.

I just adore this dress by my favourite label children's Hucklebones - it sums up the Sisters guild ethos perfectly and is just dreamy!

Thank you Maggie. Wishing you well for the arrival of your new baby girl - enjoy all the newborn wonder!


Discover the Chic Little Baby Blog here


This is third in the series of blog posts where we invite mums and bloggers we have met on our Sisters Guild journey to pick the things they love from the Boutique.  See more Pinboard Picks here

See the Art of Living series of posts for all the things we are passionate about and the things we discover in our lives as mamas.

We also have a Monday Makery with ideas for things to make yourself.

And for a glimpse behind the scenes of Sisters Guild we have the A-Z of Sisters Guild here 

www.sistersguild.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely mention Carla and Bekka - I could have selected 50 items, it was hard editing it down to just five! Maggiexx

    ReplyDelete